Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Becoming an OWN Ambassador for the Oprah Winfrey Network




Recently the Founding OWN Ambassadors traveled to California for our first Meet & Greet. On the agenda the OWN Ambassadors were scheduled to attend many exciting events around L.A.. Down below are a couple of links for you to check out.

The role of an OWN Ambassador is to support OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network), and have a vision "To Live Your Best Life". If you would like to become an OWN Ambassador,  follow @ownambassadors on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook, insert #OWNAmbassador in your profile under the Bio section, and on Twitter, use #OWNAmbassadors as the hashtag. It's that easy! As Oprah mentioned, we are the Carriers Of Light. 


As an OWN Ambassador you can participate either via Facebook, or Twitter. This is how:

Twitter Parties


Tweet Up's 


Book Club/Tweet Club 


Interact with fellow Ambassadors


Positive Support system that lifts you up


Community of like minded people


Informative  conversations


Spreading the Love
 

My name is Shelley Harris and one of the founding OWN Ambassadors. You can find me on Twitter, my handle is mobile_mentor. Being a part of the group has allowed me to meet some of the most inspirational people I know, I feel as though God directed me to the group. They say when you want to lead a positive life, you need to surround yourself with positive people. I've done that, and great things are happening. Thank You Oprah!

Hope to see you soon!

Spreading Love and Light,

Shelley Harris

 

A few links for you to check out. 

Lia Keith - Founder   OWN Ambassadors website (Still In Progress) http://ownambassadors.com/

The Daily OWN was created by Paula and Patricia Pritchard in January of 2011 for the world to enjoy the lessons and inspiration from Oprah and the new Oprah Winfrey Network. http://www.thedailyown.com/  


Shelley Harris - Is a Certified Professional Coach & Mentor who practices living her best life. Blog: http://pblcservices.blogspot.ca/     Web; http://www.personalbestlifecoaching.net/

Photos from the week in California: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84395694@N03/

Lonnell Williams OWN Ambassador pictures from our L.A. week/weekend
http://3lwtv.smugmug.com/Other/Devon-Franklin-Sony-Tour-OWN/26028562_cz9B6B/2163600019_h234snn#!i=2160896008&k=gwNKpbD








   

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to join in with this group of amazingly powerful people!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not be disappointed! Be ready to open your heart, and feel the love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I would love to be an ownambassador! I will link up on FB and twitter now! Is there anything else that's needed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne Humphrey The AHJune 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

    Hello Shelly, Oprah & OWNTV: I am an #OwnAmbassador & #OWNer and would like to be able to have a picture with you as I have seen on Twitter with the other #OwnAmbassadors ....Will this be possible? Are there events that #OwnAmbassadors are invited to? Please let me know how to proceed. I can be emailed at: ahumphrey77@hotmail.com My Twitter is: @TheAHShow Look forward to your response. God Bless! Anne Humphrey - The AH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing all of you the best and so excited to be a part of this wonderful community! You can learn more about me on my website
    www.ginaquarles.com
    "Encouragement, Hope and Inspiration"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelley, it's wonderful to find this blog. I love your message and your positive spirit. My blog is http://searchingforthehappiness.com an inspirational blog. The main topic is how to live your best life after you have been hit with life altering obstacles. Looking forward to reading more of your articles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Shelly, Oprah & OWNTV: I am an #OwnAmbassador. I'm currently working with Habitat for Humanity in Columbus, Ohio to make sure all partner families receiving a home have artwork to go with it. I believe I am obligated to give back ten times more than the good I receive. My only hope is that the work donated will genuinely fill the hearts of those that may need it the most. My work is currently represented out of NYC and I hope to get to a point later this year and moving forward where I can not only donate a majority of the pieces I create to any charitable organization where they may do some good, but to also donate the sales of my work to anyone in need. If I can ever be of help to you or anyone reading this, please do not hesitate to contact me. As a father of four daughters and a man who believes strongly in altruism... I have a duty to live by example if I ever want to see any kind of change.

    Thank you all for your time!

    Adam Kiger

    www.adamkiger.com
    www.facebook.com/adamkigerfineart
    twitter.com/AdamKigerArt

    ReplyDelete