Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mobile Mentor

Mobile Mentor ~ It's Coaching.  On The Go!

I am so excited to announce the launch of my new service, Mobile Mentor ~ "Coaching On The Go". The Merriam-Webster WWWebster Dictionary defines a mentor as "a trusted counselor or guide." A mentor is someone more skilled or experienced who offers advice, support, and guidance to facilitate the learning and development of a more junior or less experienced person.

In today's society we have tight schedules, eating on the run and working more than playing. There never seems to be enough time in the day, and balancing work, and life can easily get ahead of us. With Mobile Mentor Services, it is like having a personal assistant servicing your needs. Whether you require professional coaching, you require support, insight or are in need of resources, I will assist you accordingly.

I take pride working with individuals as a leader in my community. With guidance and insight we will work together in partnership where the emphasis will be on personal growth and achievement. I facilitate through the learning process, once the goals are set, the client is held accountable.
 
I've had many obstacles in my life, and not having support growing up, I knew my decisions, and choices would shape my destiny. I knew there was a better life. My "calling" has always been to make a difference in the lives I meet. For me it is helping individuals live their best life. Whether I am a source of support, empowerment, resources, I will show you aside from any adversity, there is light. How bright your light shines is up to you!
 
If you are interested in Mobile Mentor Services,  I can come to you (local rates apply), or we can connect via telephone, electronically or via the internet:

Skype ~  shellharris
Twitter ~ @mobile_mentor  
Pinterest ~ shellharris  
Email ~ shelley@personalbestlifecoaching.net

Warmest Regards,
Shelley 


1 comment:

  1. As I went thought the course I realised that I kept making the mistake of believing my every thought was reflecting some kind of truth in my life whereas the reality is that I was deluding myself.

    ReplyDelete