Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

Nominating My Sister By Choice For Mom of the Year

I've met alot of great Mom's in my life, but the one who sticks out to me is the Mom I aspire to be, it is my best friend, my sister by choice Rose Martins St.Onge. I nominate her for Mother of the Year Award, and here is why.

http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=2788

In addition to the 900 characters I was able to write for her nomination, I also wanted to include that she has adopted me and my family as one of her own. When it comes to holiday's, or important moments in life, she has always included my husband, myself, and my children. She has helped me make new traditions, and be happy for the holidays again.

Rose supported me when I chose to become a Certified Professional Coach, her constant love, support, and encouragement helped me. She never gave up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself. With the challenges I've endured in life most people would run, not her.

Goodluck to All the Mom's nominated, thank you for making a difference in the lives that love you!

Love You
Shelley xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment